Five Easy Ways to Fundraise for Fir Grove!
- Help your child raise money for FUN RUN!! This is our main fundraiser and happens very early in the year. Fun Run fundraising starts September 28 and ends October 26. Our goal is to raise $25,000 this year! Lots of information about Fun Run will be coming home soon.
- Use Fred Meyer Community Rewards! Sign up for Community Rewards by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to Fir Grove PTO at fredmeyer.com/communityrewards. You can search for us by our name or by our non-profit number, NQ402. Then, every time you shop and use your Rewards Card, you are helping Fir Grove PTO earn a donation!
- Donate your returnable bottles and cans to Fir Grove through Bottle Drop! Pick up Bottle Drop blue fundraiser bags at Fir Grove’s main office, fill them with returnable bottles and cans, and drop them off at a Bottle Drop center – they get credited directly to Fir Grove! Visit bottledropcenters.com/Give for more information.
- When making purchases on Amazon.com, use Amazon Smile by going to smile.amazon.com and selecting Fir Grove Elementary School Parent Teacher Organization as the charity.
- Send in those Box Tops! Make sure they are neatly clipped and aren’t expired. Place them in a plastic bag with your child’s name, grade, and teacher written on it so they can get credit during Box Tops contests. Visit boxtops4education.com for more information.